OFFICE OF THE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER
COCHIN SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
KAKKANAD, COCHIN – 682 037
Dated the 17th March, 2014
Subject: Filling up the post of Assistant Development Commissioner (Group ’B’ – Gazetted), in Electronic Technology Park SEZ I Trivandrum under the jurisdiction of Development Commissioner, Cochin Special Economic Zone on deputation basis.
It is proposed to fill up one post of Assistant Development Commissioner (Group ‘B’ – Gazetted) in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in Electronic Technology Park SEZ I Trivandrum in Kerala under the jurisdiction of Development Commissioner, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Cochin – 37 on deputation basis. The experience and qualifications required for the posts are indicated in Annexure – I.
2. It is requested that applications, in the given Proforma (Annexure II) in duplicate, of the eligible and willing officers who could be relieved in the event of selection, alongwith the following documents, may please be forwarded to the Development Commissioner, Cochin Special Economic Zone through proper channel within 60 days from the date of issue of this Office Memorandum.
(a) Complete and up-to-date confidential reports for the last five years, in original or attested Photostat copy thereof
(b) Integrity Certificate/Vigilance Clearance
(c) Details of major/minor penalties imposed during the last 10 years (if no penalties have been imposed, it should be stated)
3. Applications received after the last date or without the confidential reports or other relevant documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
4. The appointment will be on deputation basis. The period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The terms of deputation will be regulated in accordance with the standard terms and conditions prescribed by the Department of Personnel & Training (Website: www.persmin.nic.in), Govt. of India vide their O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. Officials who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
5. Advance copy of applications will not be entertained. The details are also available on the website www.csez.gov.in.
Assistant Development Commissioner (Admn.)
& Head of Office
1. Under Secretary, MOC, New Delhi
2. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India, New Delhi.
3. All Sections in the Ministry of Commerce.
4. All attached /subordinate offices under the Ministry of Commerce
5. All SEZs